Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

I would like to say Happy New Year to all the Hemophilia Moms and their families.

My family had a great 2007. We had limited medical problems and only a few of the normal kid sick days.

My son (Alex) and I traveled to the Annual meeting in Orlando and had a great time while making new friends and see old ones. With out trying we learned a lot while enjoying ourselves.
Alex and I also visited a private ranch in Virginia and had the most awesome time (to quote my son). We met other families with hemophilia as well as just having a wonderful time.

My daughter Kristin could not join us this year she is attending her sophomore year in college.
It is so hard to let go sometimes, but I am very proud of her. She is trying so hard to be a positive contribution to our community and she is being very successfull. She enjoyes being a camp counsler at hemophilia camps and also attending them as a camper. She is a carrier that also is diagnosed with mild hemophilia, so if any of you women have any questions for her I will pass them on.

looking forward to meeting some of you in Denver, Co at the next NHF meeting.

Have a safe evening and I hope to talk to you soon.

No comments: